In the works
I am putting the final touches on a brand new front-end test automation course. The course will focus on the WebdriverIO testing framework.
Things that will be included:
- Using the Chrome developer tools
- Mocha unit test framework with Chai assertions
- Coding standards
- Deep dive into WebdriverIO features
We will be building test scripts from the ground up. You will have the opportunity to test multiple web apps that are built using jQuery, Angular, and React.
Be sure to sign up for the newsletter, at the bottom of the site, to get notified when this course is released.
The coupon for December is ready.
Use coupon code DECEMBER2019 to get any of my courses for a discounted price of $13.99.
Entry-level introduction to front-end web development and automated testing of a non-Angular app using Protractor.
- Build a simple front-end app
- Learn to use Protractor to test that app you just built
Introductory course on testing web applications.
- Learn a little about how web apps are built
- Build out a test suite using QA Touch
- Walkthrough testing several apps
Introductory course on REST APIs.
- Learn what an API is
- Use Postman to make requests
- Use Postman to test your requests
- Lots of assignments and activities to practice