The fine people over at DCKAP and QATOUCH have set up another great webinar.
QA Touch Virtual Series #3
“Testing is all about seeking and finding trouble so that customers don’t” – Michael Bolton
QA Touch Virtual Series happens every month where we bring in thought leaders, skilled teachers, and prominent speakers from the Quality Assurance/Testing community to share their thoughts and insights on trending testing techniques.
Our intention is to provide a platform and opportunity for ardent learners to learn from industry leaders.
About the webinar:
- As a testing professional, which one do you think is better? Shallow testing or Deep testing?
- Which one should you choose and how will it help you?
Hear from the Veteran Testing Teacher, Author, and Consultant – Michael Bolton
- Are you a software tester hoping to hone your skills on Selenium Grid, Terraform, and Distributed?
Hear from Test Automation Engineer and Speaker Sneha Viswalingam
Register for this exciting event!
The coupon for July is ready.
Use coupon code JULY_2020 to get any of my courses for a discounted price of $13.99-$15.99.
Current Udemy Courses:
In this course, I will be guiding you through the steps needed to create front-end web application test automation using WebdriverIO.
What we will cover:
- Preparing for automated testing. Who should do the automation and with what tools?
- Using open-source tools and applications in our testing tools include GIT, GITHUB, Node.js, Chrome Developer Tools, Visual Studio Code, Mocha, Chai, and WebdriverIO.
- Automating web applications interactions without a framework
- Using the Mocha unit testing framework to test your code
- Node.js and Chai assertions
- Coding standards with ESLint and Prettier
- Writing automated tests that interact with the most common web-application elements
- Adding validations to our tests
- Configuring tests to run against different browsers or test environments
- Using Allure reports to generate beautiful reports that include screenshots and videos
Entry-level introduction to front-end web development and automated testing of a non-Angular app using Protractor.
- Build a simple front-end app
- Learn to use Protractor to test that app you just built
Introductory course on testing web applications.
- Learn a little about how web apps are built
- Build out a test suite using QA Touch
- Walkthrough testing several apps
Introductory course on REST APIs.
- Learn what an API is
- Use Postman to make requests
- Use Postman to test your requests
- Lots of assignments and activities to practice