March 2020 Course Announcement and Promotions
New Youtube video uploads:
Make sure to subscribe to my Youtube channel to get the latest free videos and content.
The coupon for March is ready.
Use coupon code MARCH2020 to get any of my courses for a discounted price of $13.99.
Current Udemy Courses:
In this course, I will be guiding you through the steps needed to create front-end web application test automation using WebdriverIO.
What we will cover:
- Preparing for automated testing. Who should do the automation and with what tools?
- Using open-source tools and applications in our testing tools include GIT, GITHUB, Node.js, Chrome Developer Tools, Visual Studio Code, Mocha, Chai, and WebdriverIO.
- Automating web applications interactions without a framework
- Using the Mocha unit testing framework to test your code
- Node.js and Chai assertions
- Coding standards with ESLint and Prettier
- Writing automated tests that interact with the most common web-application elements
- Adding validations to our tests
- Configuring tests to run against different browsers or test environments
- Using Allure reports to generate beautiful reports that include screenshots and videos
Entry-level introduction to front-end web development and automated testing of a non-Angular app using Protractor.
- Build a simple front-end app
- Learn to use Protractor to test that app you just built
Introductory course on testing web applications.
- Learn a little about how web apps are built
- Build out a test suite using QA Touch
- Walkthrough testing several apps
Introductory course on REST APIs.
- Learn what an API is
- Use Postman to make requests
- Use Postman to test your requests
- Lots of assignments and activities to practice