I’m a little late with the monthly announcements. Sorry! I have been super busy with work and getting prepared for something exciting.
The fine people over at DCKAP and QATOUCH have set up a virtual presentation series. And they have asked me to kick it off!
Here is the description of the Quality Intouch Virtual Series.
The QA Touch ecosystem always lies in the growth of its community. Our culture of product is people-centric. We love to learn new concepts and grow along with the testing community.
Currently, the world is in a phase of quarantine due to the breakout and rapid spread of the Coronavirus (COVID-19). But, no matter what, our love for learning will never stop.
Quality Intouch is a virtual meetup series by QA Touch community that is open to all Quality Assurance enthusiast across the globe.
Each series contemplates strategy, technology, the process-related or best practice adopted in the industry as the theme in Software Quality space and we will line up experts to discuss on any topic in the software testing sphere.
Quality Intouch helps you to advance by leveraging knowledge sharing and networking among your peers and leaders of the whole testing community.
Don’t missout the insightful session from the amazing speakers for the day.
Please find the agenda below,
Welcome Note – 8.30 AM – 08.40 AM EST
Session 1 – 08.40 AM. – 09.20 AM EST
How does BDD Testing help to grow your career? by Faisal Humayun -Sr. System Test Lead at Ubicquia
Session 2 – 09.25 AM – 09.55 AM EST
Planning for web test automation by Jason Myers – Udemy Course Author at GlitchIT System
Thank you Note – 09.55 AM – 10.00 AM EST
See the promo video:
New Youtube video uploads:
Make sure to subscribe to my Youtube channel to get the latest free videos and content.
The coupon for Aprilis ready.
Five days only coupon code MAY_2020_10 to get my courses for $9.99-$10.99. Expires 5 days after this post.
Use coupon code MAY_2020 to get any of my courses for a discounted price of $13.99-$15.99.
Current Udemy Courses:
In this course, I will be guiding you through the steps needed to create front-end web application test automation using WebdriverIO.
What we will cover:
- Preparing for automated testing. Who should do the automation and with what tools?
- Using open-source tools and applications in our testing tools include GIT, GITHUB, Node.js, Chrome Developer Tools, Visual Studio Code, Mocha, Chai, and WebdriverIO.
- Automating web applications interactions without a framework
- Using the Mocha unit testing framework to test your code
- Node.js and Chai assertions
- Coding standards with ESLint and Prettier
- Writing automated tests that interact with the most common web-application elements
- Adding validations to our tests
- Configuring tests to run against different browsers or test environments
- Using Allure reports to generate beautiful reports that include screenshots and videos
Entry-level introduction to front-end web development and automated testing of a non-Angular app using Protractor.
- Build a simple front-end app
- Learn to use Protractor to test that app you just built
Introductory course on testing web applications.
- Learn a little about how web apps are built
- Build out a test suite using QA Touch
- Walkthrough testing several apps
Introductory course on REST APIs.
- Learn what an API is
- Use Postman to make requests
- Use Postman to test your requests
- Lots of assignments and activities to practice