I missed the July announcements!! Sorry about that. Work has been crazy.
The biggest update for this month is that I have started creating more fun content on Youtube. I am going to push myself to stick to a schedule of at least 1 video uploaded to Youtube each week.
Check out the new videos since last time.
Exploratory Testing Series:
Fun new series where I choose a website and just start testing.
Make a career out of testing:
New Exploratory Testing tool:
The coupon for September is ready.
Use coupon code SEPTEMBER_2020 to get any of my courses for a discounted price of $13.99-$15.99.
Current Udemy Courses:
In this course, I will be guiding you through the steps needed to create front-end web application test automation using WebdriverIO.
What we will cover:
- Preparing for automated testing. Who should do the automation and with what tools?
- Using open-source tools and applications in our testing tools include GIT, GITHUB, Node.js, Chrome Developer Tools, Visual Studio Code, Mocha, Chai, and WebdriverIO.
- Automating web applications interactions without a framework
- Using the Mocha unit testing framework to test your code
- Node.js and Chai assertions
- Coding standards with ESLint and Prettier
- Writing automated tests that interact with the most common web-application elements
- Adding validations to our tests
- Configuring tests to run against different browsers or test environments
- Using Allure reports to generate beautiful reports that include screenshots and videos
Entry-level introduction to front-end web development and automated testing of a non-Angular app using Protractor.
- Build a simple front-end app
- Learn to use Protractor to test that app you just built
Introductory course on testing web applications.
- Learn a little about how web apps are built
- Build out a test suite using QA Touch
- Walkthrough testing several apps
Introductory course on REST APIs.
- Learn what an API is
- Use Postman to make requests
- Use Postman to test your requests
- Lots of assignments and activities to practice