New Course: WebdriverIO: Automate Front-End Web Application Testing
I am excited to announce my most comprehensive front-end web automation test course to date.
In this course, I will be guiding you through the steps needed to create front-end web application test automation using WebdriverIO.
What we will cover:
- Preparing for automated testing. Who should do the automation and with what tools?
- Using open-source tools and applications in our testing. Tools include GIT, GITHUB, Node.js, Chrome Developer Tools, Visual Studio Code, Mocha, Chai, and WebdriverIO.
- Automating web applications interactions without a framework
- Using the Mocha unit testing framework to test your code
- Node.js and Chai assertions
- Coding standards with ESLint and Prettier
- Writing automated tests that interact with the most common web-application elements
- Adding validations to our tests
- Configuring tests to run against different browsers or test environments
- Using Allure reports to generate beautiful reports that include screenshots and videos
You can get my course for the next 5 days using my link below.